About Altor industry
Specialising in industrial bathroom pods since 1978
Based in Clisson, 30 km south of Nantes in France, Altor industry has some 130 employees with over 350,000 bathroom installations to its name, in France and in Europe.
To consolidate their growth in Europe, ALTOR Industrie and Part Group merged in 2019, creating Europe’s largest company in industrial ensuite bathroom pod solutions.
The Altor principles
- Personalised adaptation to the client’s project, supported by a technical and marketing team to exchange views with architects, clients, contractors, etc.
- Inclusion in the architects’ plans
- Factory-made product
- Products installed by us, supported by our attendance to review meetings and site meetings
- Project acceptance by our teams and follow-up of guarantees for the year following final completion and beyond.
- Guarantor of the quality of its products and services, ALTOR INDUSTRIE is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
The annual production capacity of over 15,000 units is a testament to our know-how and gives you many benefits.
- Guarantee of a controlled budget thanks to short on-site installation times
- Compliance with delivery lead times for all new-build and refurbishment projects
- On-site installation and follow-up performed by our own personnel
- Highest level of bathroom finish quality
- Perfect waterproofing and low maintenance
- Product customisation: you can choose your accessories, brands, etc.
- Compliance with building standards and regulations
Our main markets
Thanks to adaptability and constant development, our solutions are ideal for a large number of applications.
- Retirement homes
- Healthcare facilities (hospitals, clinics, etc.)
- Social housing
- Student residences
- Manufacturers of lightweight leisure accommodation
- Hotels and resorts